Investing In You And Your Future
All of us, at one time or another, need someone to assist us in life. We need a network of support and people we can count on to see us through. We want to be that support group for you.
At Rockingham Pregnancy Care Center, we offer material resources for you and your child through the first year of their life. You need to start with a solid foundation, and we want to help you build it.
Material Resources We Hope To Provide
You may be surprised to learn that our community is also eager to help you. In addition to referrals for community resources, including physicians, we offer various material resources. Depending on our donations, the following items may be available:
- Maternity and baby clothes
- Diapers (Sizes Newborn – 6) and wipes
- Formula, cereal, and baby food
- Baby shampoo, lotions, and diaper cream
- New and gently-used baby equipment (Pack-n-Play, strollers, swings, etc.)